These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
<p>Nothing like a little healthy fiber (and you get to use up that squash too!)</p>Source: An amalgamation (Entered by Lara Rasmussen Anderson)
Serves: 9x13" pan (you choose!)
Step by Step Instructions
- With beaters, blend margarine, sugar and maple syrup.
- Add zucchini, soymilk, applesauce and vanilla and beat.
- Add spices and salt and beat.
- Add bran, flours, baking soda and powder and beat.
- Add walnuts and beat.
- Line baking pan w/ parchment (9x13") Pour in batter and spread. Bake 350ºF x 60min.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings