These recipes were entered by customers, growers, and market managers at the many locallygrown.net markets. Account-holders at those markets can see what recipes are in season, buy ingredients from their local growers while looking at the recipe itself, add comments and photographs, mark favorites, and more. Buying and cooking with locally grown food has never been easier!
From Vista Marketplace
<p>Easy, quick and yummy!</p>Source: Vista Marketplace Cookbook (Entered by Liz McCullar)
Serves: Serves 6
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash eggplant and slice into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Soak for thirty minutes in salted cold water
- Pour off water, rinse and let drain in colander to remove excess water.
- Place in medium size bowl, season with pepper and pour dressing over slices.
- Toss well and let marinate for approximately 15 minutes while you heat the grill.
- Grease the grates on grill. Place slices directly on grill. Leave in place until grill marks are present and eggplant slices come loose. Flip over and get grill marks on other side. Cook until your desired doneness.
Back to Recipe Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings